1. Use of the facility
- Everyone must sign a waiver.
- Barry Von Perkins or an approved Edge 2.0 representative must be present during all training sessions.
- Appropriate attire is required i.e. Edge 2.0 shirts encouraged, and sneakers/boots are to be worn (Unless you are Barry Von, then socks are allowed)
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Use of the equipment
- To ensure your safety when using equipment. Have someone spot you every time, no exceptions.
- No slamming, throwing or “free-fall” dropping of equipment.
- Deadlifts are to be performed on rubber stall mats.
- Chalk and “Tacky” are both permitted and encouraged. Use the designated tacky clean up area.
- Leave the equipment and the facility as they were when you arrived. Put all equipment back.
- Do not interfere with Crossfit clients or their workouts.
- Ask before using any Crossfit equipment.
- No swearing or foul language unless it is directed at the Atlas Stones.
- Make noise, grunt, yell, whatever it takes. THIS IS STRONGMAN.